Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Surprise!

1. Andrew to Alex
So I'm linking this to QB of the Kansas City Chiefs Alex Smith. Yes that's true the Chiefs is one of my least favorite teams.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/photos/_/id/8416/photoId/3465081/alex-smith

2. Call Me Maybe Live from the Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo

3. So here are the playoffs that are on today:

  • Saints vs. Seahawks
  • Colts vs. Patriots 
4. the Heart of Dixie- Danielle Bradbery

5. So we already packed our Christmas stuff and I am so sad it is over. So here's one last Christmas song and a family Christmas picture.



3 comments:

  1. Great version of Silent Night Andrew. I just took the last of my outside Christmas lights down yesterday. The coyotes have settled in for the night and so am I. Great way to end the season. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew thank you for showing me your blog today at school! I can't wait to keep up with you and your family on this blog. Look for more of my comments in the future. Be cool stay in school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have my Christmas tree up! The rest of the stuff is put away, though. I always like the way our house looks all decorated for Christmas. It makes me sad to put it away too.

    ReplyDelete