Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Perfect Wednesday!

1. So our mother told us a story about a cat named Dyson who got stuck in a vacuum.


2. So every Tuesday I go to Music Therapy with my teacher Ms. Emily Taslim and our stations are:

  • Drums
  • Piano
  • Guitar
  • Performing the song Stay on Duegon's Top 12 Acoustic Countdown

3.  So here are the playoffs that are on this weekend
  • 49ers vs. Seahawks
  • Broncos vs. Patriots 

4.  Jailhouse Rock- Elvis Presley. This is song I like to dance to on Just Dance 4 on the Wii.


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy one of the youtube videos actually played on my computer this time! I love that song. It is a good dance tune! We don't have Just Dance 4 yet. (Our Wii is broken :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew,
    We love Elvis Presley's music here in Vegas. He lived here and had a show for awhile. Seneca loved this song when she was your age too! I still love it.

    ReplyDelete