Tuesday, February 16, 2016

11th Birthday Party

1. My birthday is this Thursday but I had a party on the past Saturday with some friends from school.

2. My birthday party theme was Football!!!!! & there was even a football cake! Here is a picture of the football cake.
3. We went to John Handley High School on my friend party and played some games! Like for instance... we threw + passed footballs!

4. When we came back to my house I opened presents from my friends. I got...

  • Hotel Transylvania 2
  • Skip-Bo
  • Battleship Board Game
  • Lego DC Comics Superheroes Set
  • Cards
And many more!

5. Ben helped me with my Lego DC Comics Superheroes set! Here is a picture of Ben helping me with my Lego DC Comics Superheroes set.

6. Here is the big information about my birthday from my YouTube channel Hippos Hop Music Stops!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04AKgQDCWNQ





1 comment: