Thursday, December 4, 2014

What A Wonderful Day!

1.  I played piano at Music Therapy on Monday. I remember when I used to have Mrs. Natasha as my piano teacher.

2.  I finished my Christmas list already. I have 5 things on there. They are Now 51, Just Dance 2015, How To Train Your Dragon 2, Karaoke Machine & a Drum Set.

3. We finally got our advent calendar working. Yay!

4. On Sunday me & my family took a picture for my grandma's Christmas card. Here are two pictures I'd like to post.


5.  Take It On Back- Chase Bryant
http://www.cmt.com/videos/chase-bryant/1097686/take-it-on-back.jhtml

Bonus Photo: I lost my 4th tooth on Saturday. Now I have to wait till they grow back in! All I want for Christmas is my one front tooth!



2 comments:

  1. Like your choices of pictures,
    Hope Santa brings you a tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your lost tooth Andrew. Did you get a visit from the toothfairy?

    ReplyDelete