Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

1. I've been doing hard work in my yard. My mom says I can get the new People magazine the next time we go to the grocery store this week.

2. I can't believe I have to put on deodorant. That is just wrong! Mom said that my underarms smelled.

3. I miss my teachers very much. Here is a note for them.
You are very good teachers. Good luck teaching next year's 3rd Grade.

4. Bartender- Lady Antebellum with co- stars Kate Upton & Tony Hale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHuitW9xDc


3 comments:

  1. This blog made me smile. You did work hard in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew.....I miss you a lot too! I listened to a song by Georgia Florida Line and thought of you! Tell mom, dad, and Ben hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been missing you too, Andrew! I'm glad you're helping your parents out in the yard. It is hard work. I have lots of weeds that need pulling. (To be honest, I'm avoiding it like the plague!) I think I'm going to school today to set up the furniture in my room. It won't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete