Monday, March 3, 2014

The March Blog!

1. So me & my grandma ordered Frozen from Amazon and it will come tomorrow in the mail and my grandma will bring it up.

2. So later in the evening I asked my Aunt Tara if she could post Blake Shelton's Doin' What She Likes on her links this Friday, because daddy & I think it's funny.

3. So me and my grandma picked another date for another sleepover and we picked Friday March 21st.

4. Knee Deep- Zac Brown Band & Jimmy Buffett
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n5G0qFBsHM







3 comments:

  1. Andrew,
    The movie will come on March 18. Sorry, my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be "knee deep in the water somewhere" right now! I am ready for summertime! Having fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew,
    Yes that Blake Shelton video was funny! Thank you for the tip. I did post it on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete