Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday

1. So today we went to Gander Mountain to look at tents, Lowes to get a new flusher for our toilet, and Martins to get groceries.

2. So today Mom Downloaded this song to our Grillin & Chillin mix called Let Her Go by Passenger. Also, we added When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars to Ben's Mix. & I made a February Mix because I tried sausage today.

3. So today me, Mommy, Daddy & Ben played Trouble. Here is a picture of us playing Trouble.




4. Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn & Katie Lopez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQaN59JcRPo

2 comments:

  1. I love the song, "Let Her Go" by Passenger. When I first heard it, I put it on my ipod and listened to it 7 times in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew
    Glad you had fun playing Trouble!

    ReplyDelete